Thursday, May 27, 2010

it has come to end

I've been thinking about closing my blog's account since last week...i guess i should just keep everything to myself...It ain't because I've run out of idea to write...it's just because i'm done blogging...i really can't catch up the idea of doing blog at the first place...so,how can i expect myself keep updating my blog everyday?is it for fun...or just to see how many hits you get for any particular day?

Maybe,it's because lack of ideas.or...maybe,I've lost interest in blogging...

so for guys who still find this interesting...keep up a good work...i know you can write well enough...to be noticed.... =)

i guess..I'll bury myself in books i have in my bookshelf...

Or maybe..I'll start another long-life-journey blogging...someday..I've no idea when the day will come...it will come if it is fated to come...when life getting more interesting...I'd have a great idea to write about...so now..i guess,my life hasn't came to full of color state yet...it's might be in the middle..or hasn't started yet...but i'm grateful for who i'm...and enjoying all the treatment,care and love I've get from both of my parents....since the first day of my life....

done.finished.Tata..Have a great life...

sincerely...
Ahamad Al - Fatih bin Hassan Nordin..

1 comment: